Where to buy?
1. We are fully committed to providing you with the highest quality drugs with no prescription.
2. The privacy is protected and your personal information is safe.
3. Buying effective drugs without a prescription at our online pharmacy, you will be always satisfied returned customers.
Get 25% off from All-Medications.biz:
Remember this discount coupon code:genrxinfo
Tip: How to Use Coupon Code?
1. Go to All-Medications.biz
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code genrxinfo above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your purchase.
Losartan is indicated for the treatment of hypertension.
Losartan is indicated alone or in combination with other prescriptions to treat high blood pressure. Losartan is in a class of prescriptions called angiotensin II receptor antagonists. It works by blocking the action of certain chemicals that tighten the blood vessels so blood flows more smoothly.
An antagonist of angiotensin type 1 receptor with antihypertensive activity due to the reduced pressor effect of angiotensin II.
Losartan is contraindicated in patients who are hypersensitive to any component of this product.
Losartan comes as a tablet to take by mouth. It is usually taken once or twice a day with or without food. To help you remember to take losartan, take it around the same time every day.
Losartan controls high blood pressure but does not cure it.
Losartan is the first of a class of antihypertensive agents called angiotensin II (AG II) receptor antagonists. It is, along with its longer acting active metabolite (E-3174), a specific and selective AT1 receptor antagonist. Losartan blocks the vasoconstrictor and aldosterone-secreting effects of angiotensin II by selectively blocking the binding of angiotensin II to the AT1 receptor found in many tissues, (e.g., vascular smooth muscle, adrenal gland).
Losartan side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- difficulty breathing or swallowing;
- rapid or pounding heartbeat;
- runny nose;
- sore throat;
- swelling of the face, throat, tongue, lips, eyes, hands, feet, ankles, or lower legs;